Finding the perfect apartment to call home can be equally exciting and stressful. There are so many important factors to consider! When you find an apartment community you’d like to tour, there are several things you should ask the leasing specialist. These are the key questions to ask while touring an apartment:
- Are utilities included in the rent?
- Are there any additional deposits, fees, or charges I should be aware of?
- Is renter’s insurance required?
- What lease terms are available?
- What floor do I want to be on and will that impact the cost?
- How do I put in a maintenance request?
- How does parking at the community work? Is there parking for guests?
- What is the community’s pet policy?
- Is there a community guest policy?
- How long does it take to get downtown/work or to shopping and dining?
Asking these questions as you’re apartment hunting will help ensure that everything is covered before moving in when it comes to your budget, community policies, and more. Leasing specialists and other community team members at Abberly CenterPointe are a great resource for these and any additional questions you may have when you visit our community.
At Abberly CenterPointe, we believe it’s how you live that matters and love providing you with tips that can help reduce the stress of apartment hunting. For a stress-free leasing experience, schedule a tour at Abberly CenterPointe and our leasing specialists will guide you through our leasing process and help you find your dream apartment!